We are looking for a Copier Service Technician for a large territory in the Los Angeles area. Candidate will be required to travel to as far south as Orange County and north to Lancaster / Palmdale. Candidate will be dispatched from home and focus will be efficiency and customer service.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by performing proper testing and troubleshooting procedures and conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and other testing equipment; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for all service department programs and manage service tickets.
- Provides customer support by providing training; responding to requests; resolving problems both on-site and on the telephone.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Clean driving record
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with printer support, manufacturing, or service (preferred)
- Solid technical support skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Customer Service
- Customer Training
- Results Driven
- Organization Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Quality Focus
401k, Healthcare, Vacation available.
No calls please. No solicitations.