Without a doubt, we are responsive. Our pro-active approach will minimize the number of service calls. United Imaging’s service technicians are trained and directed to always do a complete call that looks beyond the immediate condition. Your Major Account Representative, will personally conduct a quarterly review of your procurement processes, technology, equipment, print and copy volumes and service history. This extends the useful life of all products and solutions. Assuring that your company is maximizing on all of United Imaging’s offerings.
- > Onsite Customer Training
- > 30 years in the document equipment industry
- > One of the largest independent equipment dealers in Southern California
- > Local and fast decisions
- > Strong ITT relationships in all major markets
- > Local and national MPS program
- > Unique service approach
- > Customized supply fulfillment
- > Dedicated supply account manager
- > Free local supply delivery
- > Quarterly reviews with service representatives
- > Received the Toshiba Pro-Masters Service Award 10 Years in a row!
Experts for your business
Our expert team is manufacturer certified field service technicians and sales professionals to support all your technology needs. We are experts in all the technologies we recommend and support. At United Imaging we know business, which is why we have created a comprehensive portfolio of Services, solutions, and software specifically designed to help you simplify your Backup, security, network, email, web, printer fleet management, streamline workflows, and cut costs, so you can relax and focus on growing your business.
- Desktop and Server Solutions
- UI Managed Services
- Microsoft Exchange and Messaging Solutions
- Cross platform Desktop and Server Solutions
- SonicWALL and Cisco Networking Security Solutions
- Enterprise Storage and Backup Solutions
- HP, Aerohive, and Cisco Wireless Networking
OUTSOURCE I.T. SERVICE