If you’re planning a migration from Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP), or at least thinking about it, you’re not alone. More and more organizations are making the switch from Symantec to Sophos for better endpoint protection and easier management.
For those Symantec customers and partners looking to switch we have special offers available.
Sophos continues to invest heavily in Intercept X, our cloud-native next-gen endpoint security that delivers features that can’t be matched by Symantec. Sophos Intercept X consistently gets top marks in third-party tests and analyst reports.
Why Switch? Sophos Intercept X endpoint protection offers better protection and is easier to manage:
- Sophos stops more malware by harnessing the power of deep learning
- Upgrade your ransomware defenses with behavior-based ransomware detection and file roll-back technology
- Block exploit-based and file-less attacks with the industry’s most robust anti-exploit protection
- Manage and protect all your devices in one place with Sophos’ unified, cross-product, cloud-native console
- Synchronize security across products to automate defenses, share intelligence and respond to threats
- Integrate intelligence endpoint detection and response (EDR) with endpoint protection in a single management console and unified agent
- Add expertise with 24/7 threat hunting, detection, and response delivered by an expert team as a fully-managed service
Switching couldn’t be easier. See how simple it is to replace Symantec with Sophos:
Visit Sophos.com/Symantec to learn more about the benefits of switching from Symantec to Sophos.
Contact us today for more information about SOPHOS cyber security solutions