Streamline Operations with UI Managed Services
Your stakeholders expect you to do it all—improve operations, support growth, and keep the business secure. And somehow, you also have to find the time to tackle strategic IT projects.
The UI Managed Services makes these tasks dramatically easier by delivering a full suite of Manged Services capabilities within a single, unified dashboard. And our products were created based on input from our thriving global community of IT professionals and from what we’ve learned managing millions of endpoints over the years.
In short, we give you the tools you need to drive unparalleled visibility, efficiency, and scale in your IT department—regardless of the technology platforms you’ve invested in or the size of your company.
When you choose UI Managed Services, you keep your company connected and growing.
Boost IT Efficiency
Your IT department has to do more than keep the lights on—it must run efficiently to best support the bottom line. UI Managed Services gives resource- and budget-constrained IT organizations the power to maximize efficiency and productivity with:
- A cloud-based option that eliminates the need for on-site hardware costs
- Advanced automation for monitoring and managing devices and for quickly fixing issues
- Resource-efficient backups that reduce data loss in an emergency—and rapid recovery so you’re up and running quickly after a service disruption
- Help desk software that helps you provide the best IT service to your stakeholders
- 24/7 tech support so you’re not stuck when you want help
- Tools that fit any environment—cloud or on-premises, Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Advanced analytics to help you drive further efficiency and keep assets running smoothly for longer
Get the Technology You Need for Your Unique Environment
IT needs are too wide and varied to be addressed with a one-size-fits-all solution. But whatever your current environment, United Imaging Technology Services offers solutions that will fit your unique needs:
- Use an integrated set of cross-platform IT solutions that works equally well across Windows, Mac, and Linux environments.
- Choose between 100% cloud-based/SaaS and on-premises remote monitoring and management deployments for maximum flexibility.
- Partner with the same United Imaging Technology Services experts as your business changes size—whether you’re running IT for a small startup, a mid-size company, or a large enterprise.
Protect Your Data and IT Assets from All Types of Threats
Despite the fact that security threats have grown costlier and more damaging, many businesses don’t invest nearly enough in protection. In a study of over 700,000 endpoints, we found that the average desktop presents a risk of over $40,000 in potential liability and the average server carries well over $300,000.
To keep your business protected, you need to do two important things:
- Convince the Decision Makers: United Imaging Technology Services Risk Intelligence scans your systems for vulnerabilities, including sensitive data located in persistent storage, and calculates the financial impact of a potential breach. By putting risk in financial terms, you’ll be able to convince the c-suite at your company to invest more in your security initiatives.
- Deploy a Layered Security Strategy: Once you’ve gained buy-in, you have to execute on a plan that protects you from all angles. United Imaging Technology Services gives you the tools you need to prevent attacks, detect threats, and restore your system to a safe state in the event of an attack, including patch management, top-rated antivirus, web protection, email security, and backup and recovery.
Proactively Tackle IT Issues with LOGICcards
When your department spends most of its time fixing issues, it’s hard to see the forest for the trees. This means you could miss important data points that could help you improve efficiency or prevent problems.
United Imaging Technology Services’ LOGICcards take the knowledge we’ve learned from managing millions of endpoints across hundreds of thousands of networks and turn it into practical recommendations that are tailored for your unique environment, so you can improve all things IT. Using our advanced analytics, we’ll give you actionable insights to help you avoid:
- Incomplete software installs
- Software missing crucial security updates
- Users with extremely high levels of quarantined threats
- Much more
Future-Proof Your IT Department
United Imaging Technology Services has built and nurtured a massive community of IT professionals across the globe. From our relationships and discussions with leading manufactures like Intel, HPE, Toshiba, Microsoft and Cisco to our in-person partner events to the day-to-day interaction with our IT experts, we enjoy every minute of listening to and learning from the best and brightest IT professionals in the world.
Combined with our own knowledge gained from managing millions of endpoints across hundreds of thousands of networks, we constantly have our ears to the ground, helping us develop the tools you need to stay on the cutting edge of IT management.
We can help with
- UI Managed Services
- Overflow work
- Project Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Protect Against Cyber Attacks
- System monitoring
- Database & Performance Tuning
- Specific technical expertise (Cisco, VMware, Citrix, SAN etc.)
- Software Development
- Strategic IT Consulting
- Infrastructure Consulting
- Helpdesk Services
- Product Assessment
- Product Procurement