United Interiors is proud to host the green room for the Los Angeles Mayoral Housing, Transportation & Jobs Summit 2020. A summit focused on addressing the mounting affordable housing and congestion crisis and their effect on businesses and employment in the L.A. region.
Statewide Solutions for Housing & Homelessness. Join California’s prominent mayors for a Special Session discussing statewide solutions and best practices for addressing housing affordability and homelessness at our 2019 Summit event.
This annual event convenes leaders from all perspectives of the housing debate to address the housing crisis and its effect on employment and transportation in Los Angeles. The summit features panel discussions, keynote speakers, and academic research surrounding this complex issue.
A summit focused on addressing the mounting affordable housing and congestion crisis and their effect on businesses and employment in the L.A. region.
- The Honorable Mark Ridley-Thomas, Supervisor, County of Los Angeles
- The Honorable Eric Garcetti, Mayor, City of Los Angeles
- The Honorable Libby Schaaf, Mayor, City of Oakland
- The Honorable Darrell Steinberg, Mayor, City of Sacramento
- The Honorable Paul Krekorian, Councilman, City of Los Angeles
- Martin Adams, General Manager, LADWP
- Antonio Bernardo, Dean, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Brad Cox, Senior Managing Director, Trammell Crow Company; Chair, LABC Institute
- Sarah Dusseault, Chair, Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA)
- Jason Elliott, Chief Deputy Cabinet Secretary, Office of Governor Gavin Newsom
- David Grunwald, Senior Vice President, LA Region, National CORE
- Gene Hale, Chairman, Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce
- Rob Jernigan, Co-Regional Managing Principal, Gensler Southwest Region
- George Kivork, Senior Public Policy Manager, Southern California, Lyft
- Chris Ko, Director of Homeless Initiatevies, United Way of Greater Los Angeles
- Claudette Moody, Director, Policy, Strategy & Government Relations, Southwest District, WSP USA
- Mark Morales, President Emeritus, Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- David Nahai, Partner, Lewis Brisbois, Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Norman Pearlstine, Executive Editor, LA Times
- Avygail Sanchez, Vice President, Director of Political Affairs & Policy, Parsons
- Kathryn S. Schloessman, President & CEO, Los Angeles Sports & Entertainment Commission
- Ann Sewill, Vice President, Health & Housing, California Community Foundation
- Doug Shoemaker, President, Mercy Housing California
- Barry Simmons, Managing Director, California Division Director for Consumer Banking & Wealth Management, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Stephen Traynor, Chief Business Officer, Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- Jon Vein, President, LA Convention Center & Tourism Development Department Commission
- Nadine Watt, President, Watt Companies; Chair, LABC
- Phillip A. Washington, CEO, Metro
- Bill Witte, Chairman & CEO, Related California
- Jonathan Woetzel, Senior Partner, McKinsey Global Institute