UI Managed Online Backup
protects your data through 3 Services
Stay Connected. Keep your customers happy. Make your I.T. proactive and profitable.
- – Critical Business machine backup (server, virtual machines and more)
- – Daily reporting
- – Peace of mind
- – Server and workstations backup
- – Data archiving and continuity services
- – Robust protection for all eventualities
SYSTEMS RISK CONSULTING
- – Quarterly risk audit
- – Planning and testing
- – Reduce risk of down-time
Why Chose UI Managed Backup ?
Backup redundancy shouldn’t mean using two solutions. The hybrid cloud architecture empowers you for both local and cloud-based backup and recovery in one solution all from the comfort of your office, making the job of backup up easier and allowing you to focus on your clients.
- Protect your physical and virtual machines (VMware & Hyper-V)
- Backup at a file, application or machine level
- Protect files and folders, Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, system state and network shares
- Upload and download bandwidth throttling
Flexible recovery options
You want the ability to recover whatever your company need whenever you need it. Managed Online Backup supports file level recovery as well as volumes and applications, machines with physical, physical-to-virtual (P2V), and virtual-to-virtual (V2V) recovery all being supported.
Ultra-secure from end to end
Your data is stored in our certified data centers worldwide. All data is encrypted with the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit encryption in motion and at rest. Every Backup data center, no matter where in the world, is either SSAE compliant or ISO certified, provides a 99.999% uptime guarantee and has 24/7 physical security.
You benefit from the multi-tenant architecture as well as your I.T. being able to oversee all your other managed services via the single pane of glass. Naturally, Professional Services Automation (PSA) integration is also possible.
Alerts with Managed Online Backup:
- Selection – what devices were selected for protection
- All sessions
- Integrity reports of all your backups
Virtual disaster recovery
Prepare for the worst and be ready every time. With some disasters, restoring to physical servers is no longer an option. When this happens, UI Managed Backup can easily recover to either VMware or Hyper-V virtual servers, ensuring you can get up and running as quickly as possible.
The native integration with both VMware and Hyper-V means VM system configurations are preserved during backup, enabling a direct restore to an existing or alternate VM host without the need to manually configure the target virtual machine and volumes beforehand.